HVAC Services in Costa Mesa, Laguna Niguel & Orange County
Got a Problem? Call Trifecta Heating & Air Conditioning Today!
Do you have a problem with your heating and air conditioning system? While Southern California may be known for mild weather, the truth is that quality HVAC systems are a necessity. Winter nights can reach frigid temperatures that send you scrambling for your furnace, while triple-digit summer temperatures make an air conditioner mandatory. When your systems stop working as they should, Trifecta Heating & Air Conditioning offers reliable repair and installation services that keep your home comfortable and you happy and stress-free.
Here at Trifecta Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe our customers deserve nothing short of the best, and that’s what we offer with all of our services. From heaters to air conditioners, including all different types of heating technology, we offer superior repair, maintenance, and upkeep services for them all. We even offer comprehensive installation services in the event your system reaches the end of its life and needs to be replaced. Each of our services is comprehensive, complete, and backed by years of experience for your complete peace of mind. Plus we carefully select all of our technicians for not only their skill, but also for their ability to give you the friendly and personalized customer service that you deserve.
If your air conditioner or heater needs repaired or replaced, the Laguna Niguel & Costa Mesa HVAC services team is the name to call throughout Orange County. Dial (714) 465-5525 to request more information or to make your appointment.
Air Conditioning Repairs
Southern California is known for warm weather all year long. However, during summer that beautiful warm weather can show its teeth in a hurry. Triple-digit temperatures are not uncommon, as are long days, sweltering nights, and little to no wind to provide relief. When summer turns sour, you need your air conditioner. If your air conditioner has broken down, turn to Trifecta Heating & Air Conditioning for dependable repairs that get it up and running again in no time.
We offer the following air conditioning repair services:
- Compressor issues
- Strange sounds or smells
- Refrigerant leaks
- Inconsistent temperatures
- Thermostat failures
- Lack of cold air
- Electrical problems
Winter is when many people flock to California for our warm weather. However, while we may not have the snow and ice that many northern markets do, Californians do know that a heater is mandatory for comfort during winter. Whether you have an older furnace, a modern heat pump, or even a modern eco-friendly heating solution like geothermal or solar heating, our experts in Costa Mesa HVAC services offer quality repairs and upkeep services that keep it working exactly as it should. Trifecta Heating & Air Conditioning is the name you can turn for heating services when you need them the most, and we’ll come to you right away in order to keep you comfortable all year long.
5 Signs You Need Heater Repair
1. Odd smells - First off, if you have a gas unit and smell rotten eggs then leave the premises immediately. While natural gas itself is odorless, the manufacturers put this distinctive smell into natural gas to warn us of gas leaks. Contact your gas company and then get in touch with your Costa Mesa heater repair team. We also provide heater repair in Laguna Niguel and the rest of Orange County.
2. Your unit won't turn on - First check that the pilot light is on or that you don't have an electrical issue. If neither of those seem to be the case then give us a call and we'll get your unit back to working in no time.
3. Utility bills that are too high - If you're experiencing heat loss in your ducts for example, your heater is going to have to work double-time to keep your indoor environment at the desired temperature. It could also be that since your heater isn't working at 100% it needs to work more to keep your desired temperature. Either way, our champions in Costa Mesa HVAC services will quickly diagnose and solve your problem.
4. Inconsistent heat - This often happens because of a blocked vent, so make sure that there is no furniture situated in a way that blocks your airflow. If this isn't the problem then give our Costa Mesa heater repair specialists a call because it's possible that your unit is producing inconsistent heat and needs to be fixed
5. Loud noises! - While heaters do make some noise, you shouldn't be hearing them from upstairs or even another room.
The average HVAC system will only last around 10 years or so, and that means there may very well come a time where you need to replace your air conditioner and heater completely. At Trifecta Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer replacement systems from reputable name brands and premium manufacturers for the best experience. Don’t think you can afford the new system you need? We offer outstanding financing services, including several options with zero-percent interest, so you can get what you need without destroying your budget.
Contact Trifecta Heating & Air Conditioning and get the Laguna Niguel or Costa Mesa HVAC services you need now.