Huntington Beach AC Repair
Five-Star Rated Air Conditioning System Repairs
Is your air conditioner blowing warm air? At Trifecta Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer expert air conditioning repair services in Huntington Beach to keep you comfortable when the temperature rises outside. There is nothing worse than having a malfunctioning AC system in the middle of the summer, which is why our team of licensed, bonded & insured HVAC technicians offer prompt AC repair in Huntington Beach at affordable prices.
Broken air conditioner? Call Trifecta Heating & Air Conditioning today at (714) 465-5525 to schedule an AC repair in Huntington Beach!
Expert AC Repair Services
We are committed to providing tailored solutions for every repair problem. When you need Huntington Beach air conditioner repair, you can rely on our factory-trained technicians to resolve the issue. We foster personal growth and exceptional service through ongoing training to ensure that our techs are able to reliably service all makes and models of residential HVAC equipment. Our Huntington Beach AC repair as well as our AC services are 100% guaranteed in writing for your peace of mind.
- Blowing warm air - If your AC unit is blowing warm air, first check that the air filter isn't too dirty to obstruct the necessary airflow your unit needs to cool properly. If that's not the issue then call in our Huntington Beach AC repair technicians to get your air back to its normal temperature.
- Constantly cycles on and off - This is usually an indicator that your compressor is on the fritz and needs to be repaired.
- Water leaking or pooling near unit - This could be happening due to a few reasons. Either there is a leak in condensate line or pan. It could also be that your unit is freezing over and that the ice is melting and creating extraneous water not caught be the condensate pan.
- Strange, loud noises - By now you should have a good idea of what your AC normally sounds like. But these loud sounds that are abnormal and audible from the next room over are an indicator that you should call in our Huntington Beach AC repair pros sooner rather than later. If you leave these sounds unattended, they can worsen and cause more harm to your unit.
- Unusual smells - Some smells such as the musky smell of mildew or a dying animal come from your ducts that could use a thorough cleaning. But if you smell something burning coming from your air vents in the summertime you should at least get your AC unit inspected.
If you notice any of the above signs, be sure to call one of our expert Huntington Beach air conditioner repair technicians to come out to perform an inspection on your system. Finding the root of the problem early on can help prevent the need for a more costly AC replacement down the line. But, if you are in need of a replacement, we have several different cooling options, including whole house fans.
Benefits of Annual AC Maintenance
Maintenance is essential for maximizing performance and reducing equipment break down. Our annual maintenance programs are designed to keep your system running efficiently, lower your energy costs, and protect against unexpected breakdowns. Our Huntington Beach AC services will maintain the critical components of your system to help you stay comfortable all summer. We also provide expert and reliable indoor air quality services.
Call today or contact us online to schedule Huntington Beach AC repair!